Tuesday, May 19, 2009

u get back what u did

Sigh, i got lulus bersyarat for my Biodiversity!
It was hurt! Never get this result since i study .
Why my study become like this?
Oh, maybe it is a sign to me, " yean nee, if you still play play in your life, your life quality will also like this paper, almost fail- lulus bersyarat!"
It can be good and bad.
I am so motivated to do well in my life now, but my grade....and how i am going to explain to my family and the sponsor?
A clever people should know about the consequence theory, u get back what u did.
Well, i just get back for what i did, it proved that i am not that clever.
No time for me to cure, I need to go bio school now to ask about KCSP, hopefully can fix this thing as soon as possible.
Sigh, 10 days holiday become 5 day!
我会东山再起!一定会!

2 comments:

摩羯王子 said...

anyways
jiayou i think is a word tat i can say 2 u...
^^

云舒柔 said...

加油哦!你一定可以的!^^